At work on a Sunday so let's do coffee

Good morning!

Company offered Saturday and Sunday this weekend so I decided to work both. Thank goodness we have a 3 dayer next weekend. Might try to get the motor off my boat and get the power pole brackets replaced..... damn garage door anyway. Who the hells idea was it to make garage doors under power pole height

2. Member
    I bet that incident hurt your pride a little bit

Did that one time myself. Luckily for me I was pulling out and the hoses just blew off, so nothing was bent. New shop has 9' doors.

4. Member
    The first time I forgot to put them down I got stopped before the brackets got bent much. The second time we went full dumbass and didn't get stopped at all. Had the motor too high and peeled a couple inches of it back as well on the same trip. That wasn't a good day. This black Friday I plan on buying the tilt brackets for them with hopes of me not pulling a boner again. Luckily all my stupid mistakes haven't hurt the boat itself yet, knock on wood.

Motor too, that must be one very short door.

6. Member
    I had a mini home when I fished tournaments, I got home late one Sunday night, parked the boat and started backing in the drive. I hit it perfect, first time for that, I was so proud of myself. I backed on up in the drive, only problem, I didn't see my sons PU parked in the drive, I drove it through the garage door. Didn't hurt his PU but it sure did a job on the door. The wife was really impressed.