Thread: Roasting

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Yes, the washtub effect is rough due to waves coming from every different direction. No bassboat in the world will be good riding in that, it’s not even worthwhile to mention in terms of “how a boat rides”. Why would Ken be concerned about washtub lakes if he fishes lakes with rolling whitecaps that come over the bow? He wouldn’t.
    Launch at White's Landing on Toledo bend then run south to the Indian mounds. You will find out real quick.
    '98 187 Elite, 175 EFI (Serial 0G750796)

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.coon View Post
    It was a great review. The ride had the dude grinning ear to ear. He pointed out a few dated features and where there was room for improvement. Some of his criticisms were a bit ticky tacky but everyone is different. His main point is that Charger is sitting on possibly the best boat on the market in almost every respect save for a few small and easy updates. I don't get the but hurt. I am the epitome of a champion homer and I loved the review. He gave nothing but great constructive criticism. The boat does need some modernization and Charger did not do the hull any favors by staying overly mired in the past when they built it:

1: Update the dash to accommodate larger graphs
    2: Update the bow to accommodate multiple graphs by using up the space taken up by the starboard bow step.
    3: Make better slide out boxes
    4: Get a little better on fit and finish
    5: Make a real cooler lid. Skeeter did it
    6: Ditch the stupid wide wheel trailer
    7: Add a day box to the front deck somewhere. The room is there.

That's it.
    Little changes would make a big difference! Good points.

3. Member
    Mine loads like trying to put a fat gurl in a Hi-chair. I hate it for that reason. My 202 loaded great. Just my 02 cents.

4. Banned
    To deep ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678