Where to dry out and reseal transom?

I have a ‘96 Ranger R70 and found some water coming through a hole I drilled in the transom when installing a swim ladder.

The transom is all fiberglass on this boat and I know the water wasn’t there this spring (took off the motor to install power pole sandwich brackets and it was dry). So, I am looking for some help (to pay someone private or commercial) to remove the motor and through Hull fittings to dry it out and reseal everything. I would do it myself but work is crazy and I don’t currently have the means (or time to develop the means) to suspend the motor.

Anyone have any recommendations? I have called USBoatworks and Shoreline fiberglass and neither want the work.

2. Member
    Might give Russell Marine Products a call. They are out of El Dorado and do fiberglass work. RMP is a board sponsor of you want to look them up through here.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooks2bset View Post
    Might give Russell Marine Products a call. They are out of El Dorado and do fiberglass work. RMP is a board sponsor of you want to look them up through here.
    Thanks!

4. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Call cabelas and ask Glen or Rob.