Thread: Fox Chain

Fox Chain

Hitting the Chain this Sunday. Not sure why but we are. Any info for bass out there? I usually fish it in the spring with our HS bass fishing team. I know things will be really different. Hope to be on by 6 a.m. and off by noon. We are putting in on the Fox at Maple Grove. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I would recommend being off by 10am
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

The wind was making it rough and the weekend boaters won't help. There are some of the 'cigarette"style boats operated by careless speedfreaks that are scary ... we go on the Chain only to get some family time on the water and don't try to fish there. If I did look for fish I would get out early.

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

4. Member
    Hit the chain at 6 a.m. got off around noon. Had one 12" bass on top water near a dock. Tough day out there. Boat traffic sucked but we kinda expected it.

5. Member
    Had a similar day on the Chain Sunday. Couple short bass and a stud catfish. Just one of those days when the bigger fish didn't want to play. Was a pleasure meeting you at the launch ramp. Always love talking about boats. Good luck with your HS team!

Waldo

6. Member
    Thanks Waldo. You have a nice boat and now I have boat Envy. But just checked my savings account, I am good with my current boat. HAHAHA. Hope to see you around.

D