BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar

Exclamation 💲 Retractable Trolling Motor Mount - SAVINGS through Labor Day! Don't miss it 💲

STOP possible trolling motor damage! You spent a lot on your trolling motor, protect it now (instead of trying to fix it later on).

With a simple design that has earned its reputation for dependable performance in both fresh and saltwater environments, ShuttleSlide's quick release trolling motor mount retracts your motor inboard, past the rub rail, eliminating typical overhang and provides protection for your motor during transport, launching / loading, docking and storage. Standard models offer 7-9" of retraction, with custom lengths up to 18" of travel. Made in the USA. Support American businesses! ��
    Prices start at $149.99. Ships from FL. All items in stock. Lifetime warranty. If you order by 4pm EST, normally ships next business day, no delay - 321-345-3315 shuttleslide.com/shop

Now through Labor Day, 9-7-20 - call and place your order to receive FREE SHIPPING on all products (US only, excludes HI and AK). Just mention this BBC ad when ordering!

Mitch_9HD_Scoutboat1.jpgMitch_9HD_Scoutboat2.jpg
    Last edited by ShuttleSlide Mounts; 08-31-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    ~Sandy
    ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
    www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
    www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

2. Member
    This looks like a great product that I plan on purchasing in future. I have 2 questions, 1... What hardware does it come with. 2... I assume you can quickly remove the motor quickly... That is a big feature for me...
    Thanks!!

3. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alumicraft145 View Post
    This looks like a great product that I plan on purchasing in future. I have 2 questions, 1... What hardware does it come with. 2... I assume you can quickly remove the motor quickly... That is a big feature for me...
    Thanks!!
    It comes with ALL the hardware needed to install it directly to your trolling motor and the boat deck (bolts in varies sizes, nuts and 2 sizes of washers). All stainless steel hardware. Our mounts have a quick release system - you simply remove the 2 black wing screws (inboard side) and the motor slides off the mount horizontally. You can still use other "pull pin" quick release systems WITH our mount, which are probably a bit "quicker". The smaller puck -RTA-17 is fully compatible with our mount and if you use the larger puck - RTA-54, you will need a BMAP-54 adapter plate from our shop to make it compatible. Some people just use our system, others still use the Minn Kota quick release with our mount.
    ~Sandy
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

4. Member
    Thanks for the reply. I was not happy with the hardware my mk power drive came with. I have had a few mounts offered by mk and found them not easy to use. I will be ordering a mount in the near future. Yesterday putting the boat on the trailer would have been a lot easier if I could have removed the motor quickly. I also like to remove it and strap it down for trailering. A lot less bouncing around. Thanks for the great product!!

5. Member
    Ordered one today

6. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    It's on the way - shipped out on Saturday!
    ~Sandy