Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New Ballistic .204 pics

I am trying to post some pics of my new ride but BBC is fighting me
    . Fished out of it for 4 days last week and it was awesome. Once I get through the new motor break in we will have some numbers.

2. Member

3. Member
    Looks AWESOME!
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

4. Member
    WoW

5. Member
    Thanks guys, I really love this one!!

6. Member
    Smoking Hot is the best words for this rig, yes by all means give us some numbers please!

7. Banned
    I’ve got the boat with me I will have everyone numbers and videos this Saturday or Sunday morning

8. Member
    Congratulations on the new ride. VERY nice looking rig.

9. Member
    Awesome looking, Congrats.

10. Member
    That is a beautiful rig. My colors too!! Everyone will be very interested to see numbers on this setup with a 250. I know you are excited about it.
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

11. Member
    beauty , glad for you

12. Member
    what model is engine? 250r??
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Looks great, i really like these boats more and more

14. Member
    Got a Chance to ride in this boat this past weekend. Its incredible. Mine will be here in a month. Wished i could go to sleep and wake up and it be here.

15. Member
    Thanks guys, I really, really, really like this one. The width of the deck in front of the pedestal seat is insane. It is a 250R but has a torque master lower to carry a heavier load a little better than the sport master as I plan to get real numbers loaded to fish because that is how I operate my boat 99.9% of the time. We went with the R motor for the solid motor mounts. Each of these boats comes with a hydraulic jack plate and I always liked the feel of the solid motor mounts with a hydraulic plate. Personal preference I guess but too much stuff moving around back there does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

16. Member
    Chass75, That is the best looking Ballistic I have seen so far, IMO. Do you happen to know how long of a wait to get a new one if ordered now. Is the torqumaster going to limit the top end capabilities of the boat and motor ? Dont they have the potential for blowout above like 84 mph, just from what I have read. This is exactly the combo and pretty close to color I would like. Awesome rig.

17. Member
    We were only shooting for low to mid 80's with a 250 on an almost 22' boat so blowout is not a big concern. If it will legitimately run low 80's with a true fishing load then I will be tickled pink. My .223 with a 300R would run 92 so the sporty was required. This torque master lower really gets things moving on the bottom end and midrange which is exactly what I personally want. If I would have went with a 300 I probably would have went with a sporty as well. As far as wait time I have no idea. They only have 1 .223 mold and 1 .204 mold so it takes a bit but it is 100% worth the wait because attention to detail is second to none with these boats. They spent 4 days just getting the finish perfect before joining the top and bottom caps. I know Brian Dodge at Duck River has several .204's on order and more importantly a place in the mold when it is empty. If you are serious about buying there will be a few of these boats including mine in the Southeast available to look at and take a ride in. All of the owners including myself will answer any questions you might have. I know my buddy is about to have one in GA but he frequents Guntersville and I am just North of Nashville. The blue .223 I sold before ordering this one is in KY so you will have some options. Duck River keeps trying to get an in stock boat but they keep selling before they actually arrive. If you are serious about buying he goes by satisfied on here and can give you any ordering information you want.

18. Member
    Agree with chaas. Hopefully I’ll have my boat in a month. More than willing to let anyone see it and I fish in Guntersville most weekends.

19. Member
    Thank you , I am in Southeast part of Va, maybe I can meet one of you sometime and go for a ride. I am with you on the low 80"s for a 22 foot boat, that's fast enough. I am more concerned with fit,finish and especially ride and rough water capability.

20. Member
    Brian was able to do some testing today with a passenger and around 180-200 lbs of gear, 38 gallons of fuel, 3 non lithium group 31 batteries in 85 degree water with a 27 Bravo 1 ran 80 and a little change. This is with a true fishing load and partner. Easily 82-83 without the partner and around 85 light with cooler temps which is about the extent of safely running a torquemaster. It is exactly in the range we thought it would be. I am glad Brian had a chance to stretch her legs a bit as I have my daughter all weekend and wanted to get numbers to you guys ASAP. He said up into the upper 70's the boat showed no chine walk and he could literally let go of the steering wheel and it just cruised starlight as an arrow. This part does not surprise because in the .223 I had with the 300R you could do that right up to 80mph. Either way I am very happy with the results and look forward to showing this one off and fishing out of it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast