Any Eyra's in the Houston Area

Looking for anyone in the Houston area with an Eyra who wouldn't mind meeting up for a run on the lake or just the opportunity to walk thru the boat. Shoot me a PM if you're open to it.... One of the boats on my short list

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

2. Member
    Bowden Marine has a 2020 Eyra listed on impactfishing.com in your area.

We will have someone in touch JBabin76. The representative is right outside Houston area and there are dozens in the Houston market. We would suggest that one if the more knowledgeable owners spend time for you to understand everything on a Bass Cat.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbumpilori View Post
    Bowden Marine has a 2020 Eyra listed on impactfishing.com in your area.
    Saw that one on impact and Bowden services my merc... great dealership.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We will have someone in touch JBabin76. The representative is right outside Houston area and there are dozens in the Houston market. We would suggest that one if the more knowledgeable owners spend time for you to understand everything on a Bass Cat.
    Appreciate it.

Bowden Marine will take care of you. Great dealership and customer service. They are super busy but they will help you out I'm sure

7. Member
    William Bowden will help you out. You probably would be wise to get with him sooner than later as he has had several inquiries on that boat in the last week to 10 days.

8. Member
    Thanks Phil... William is great.

I'm not at the point of buying at this stage, so not looking to get the one he has.

I agree with Phil. William will take great care of you.

Cliff Bradford
    2014 Ranger Z520C Mercury 250ProXS

I’m in Magnolia if you want to look at mine, it’s a 2017. I might go out on Conroe tomorrow, not 100% sure yet. If not I’ll be out one day next week, most likely Tuesday depending on my schedule. I just replaced the trolling motor batteries with lithium’s and finished up this morning.

11. Member
    Any one have an eyra/sho for sale ?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    I’m in Magnolia if you want to look at mine, it’s a 2017. I might go out on Conroe tomorrow, not 100% sure yet. If not I’ll be out one day next week, most likely Tuesday depending on my schedule. I just replaced the trolling motor batteries with lithium’s and finished up this morning.
    Thanks... PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by jbabin76 View Post
    Thanks... PM sent
    Message sent, I can go out most any day I’m home but travel out of town for work. My Eyra is loaded so it’ll give you an idea on options. It’s been flawless in the almost 4 years I’ve owned it. Lots of Bass Cats on Conroe, another friend has a 2018 Eyra but it has a 2 stroke like mine. They are putting a new Mercury on it but not sure if they’ve done it yet.

14. Member
    2018 Eyra / 250 SHO listed here on BBC, FYI

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbumpilori View Post
    2018 Eyra / 250 SHO listed here on BBC, FYI
    I've had my eye on that one for sure...

I took Joel out in my Eyra yesterday on Conroe and we did a little fishing also. He catches one just under 7 pounds, had the head of a nine or ten pounder. I thought it was bigger than it was but it was still a very nice fish. Conroe, as usual, was a little rough so didn't do anything too high speed but think he got an idea on how the boat rides. I have my summer prop on, a 26p Bravo 1 XS, which has great mid range acceleration. I just installed three lithiums for my trolling motor and that really helped the hole shot a lot, made a big difference.

17. Member
    Big thanks to Scott for taking me out on the water and allowing me some seat time in the Eyra. It's a different animal for sure... the mid range acceleration was impressive to say the least. Coming from the champion (point, trim, drive) a basscat will definitely take some seat time/adjusting to understand and learn how the hull behaves. Like Scott said, it was typical Conroe... rough and unpredictable waves so we definitely didn't reach it's full potential.

Getting to fish was a bonus, wasn't expecting that. Caught some nice fish and greatly appreciated the opportunity.

ConroeFish.JPG