need a good mechanic for merc 50 rebuild

ok, so i need some help.

I'm in Terre Haute, Indiana. The one marina in town is always busy......and id like to try somewhere else. i'm willing to Travel a little for dependability. any strong feelings on their mechanics?? like.....i would walk thru a desert barefoot and naked to take your motor too him and no one else feelings ???

thanks,
    Dave

Since you're willing to travel, Dixie Marine is Fairfield, Ohio (N of Cincinnati) is about the best Merc dealer around. I towed 4 hours to them to have my Opti worked on when a local marina could not do the job.
    Last edited by Jeff Hahn; 08-26-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Don from European marine the moderator on the merc forum is very highly regarded I don't think you could go wrong there.
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

4. Member