2011 Range Z521, Repowered w/2020 250ProXs 4 stroke - Prop Advice Needed

So I repowered to the new 250 ProXs 4 stroke and so far so good! Hole shot is tremendous and top end seems to be on par with my old ProXs. I was able to get it to 70mph @5800+ rpms. I'm turning a Fury 3 blade 24. Is that good or should I expect more? Would a Fury 25 or a Bravo give me any gains? I'm still getting used to the new motor and I dont feel like I found the sweet spot yet with the hydraulic jackplate height.

Looking for advice here on props and other things to consider.

Hitman

2. Banned
    If you are only turn 5800. I would go down a pitch. Not up

3. Member
    Going down will only gain you rpm's not speed. I'd try a 24 tempest to see if it helped carry the load better or a 25 bravo xs.

4. Member
    I have a Z520 w/250 Pro XS 2 stroke, I have been running a Fury 25 pitch 4 blade at 5800 rpm's during the summer.

I am in the process of re-powering and my 1st two choices will be the 24 and 25 Fury 4 blade however this is a new 4 stroke so I could be wrong.

I have heard that the 23 and 24 three blade Furys were good on the 521.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtritn21 View Post
    Going down will only gain you rpm's not speed. I'd try a 24 tempest to see if it helped carry the load better or a 25 bravo xs.
    Not necessarily true

6. Member
    Which part. Going down in pitch to a 23 fury he'll have to turn 200 more rpm's just to stay where he is. He may gain some speed by having that 24 fury worked which should gain him some rpm's and speed.

best speed will come at the RPM the motor produces its peak HP, very close to 6200 on that motor, Probably a 23 Fury, maybe a 24 if no poles
    Thank You Leon Pugh

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtritn21 View Post
    Which part. Going down in pitch to a 23 fury he'll have to turn 200 more rpm's just to stay where he is. He may gain some speed by having that 24 fury worked which should gain him some rpm's and speed.
    Lol. Ok

Can't really help with advice cause i run the same prop on my repowered 520C.. same motor,same prop... just alil smaller boat but sounds like you have it dialed in pretty well. Maybe just play with jackplate heights some to get better speed or performance out of it. Keep an eye on ur water pressure while doing this also.