Thread: Yamaha 25p t1

Yamaha 25p t1

I have heard different things in terms of pricing of these props. Could someone tell me what would be a reasonable asking price for one of these that is in perfect condition and only used once?

2. Member
    Ask high and see what you get offered. I loved my 25T1 until it threw a blade, it now lives in my flower bed as a stainless steel lawn ornament
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

3. Member
    It depends on which T-1 you have, if it’s ventless it is worth more, also take a picture of inside the barrel, if the supports are spiral it’s worth more. The t-1’s with the straight supports are the problem props

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmy5 View Post
    It depends on which T-1 you have, if it’s ventless it is worth more, also take a picture of inside the barrel, if the supports are spiral it’s worth more. The t-1’s with the straight supports are the problem props
    My 25T1 is vented and had the spiral supports that threw a blade years ago. Makes a nice flowerbed ornament
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

5. Member
    If it is a Ventless 25 T1 with spiral support, I’d be interested in taking it off your hands. I have a brand new in box ventless 26 T2 if you’d be interested in a trade.

6. Member
    I actually sold it on another site for 1300$

I do have a vented 25p t1 that I may sell or use as a backup. the rubber on the hub is bulging out and makes me nervous. the guy i got it from said he used it like that since day 1.

7. Member
    Your saying you got $1,300 for a used 25 T1? What site was this I have a couple of the same props I would love to sell.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass.man65 View Post
    Your saying you got $1,300 for a used 25 T1? What site was this I have a couple of the same props I would love to sell.
    It was only used once, but yes. Vmax SHO 25p t1.

9. Member
    What is so special about these props?