New to xpress boats, got a few questions.

Hey, new to the forum guy here and new xpress owner. I just purchased a 2016 X19 with a 1996 175 Mariner. I’m gonna need a new prop soon and I’m looking for ideas on what I need. I more concerned with overall performance than top speed or anything specific. I’ve had boats before, mostly Jon and tracker style aluminum bass boats but nothing like this xpress and I’ve never changed props or done much of anything to them. I’ve searched on here looking for ideas but figured I’d better just go ahead and ask. Hopefully I’m not beating a dead horse. Also, the boat doesn’t have decals but express emblems, I’m missing a couple letters on one side. Any idea where to find those? I tried google but didn’t really come up with anything. Thanks for any suggestions!

2. Member
    Any Xpress dealer should be able to help with the missing letters. As for props, I'm sure there are lots of guys on this site that can give suggestions but I'm not one of them. Hardest part about owing an Xpress is deciding what prop to use. Everything else is easy.