Flat top griddle suggestions.

Looking for a flat top griddle for out side. Table top model. Wouldn't mind the big propane tank option. May also travel with it too. Was thinking under $150. Would prefer lowes of home depot stores instead of online. Thanks!!

2. Member
    Looking at royal gourmet 3 burner on ebay 105$

I have the large, 4-burner Nexgrill from Home Depot and love it. Not sure if they have a smaller version or not. Just make sure you season it well before your first cook. There are a few good YouTube videos on this, some of the best are on BlackStone's channel. Blackstone also makes excellent flat tops. I was going to get a Blackstone originally as my neighbor has one but there were none to be found, so I got the Nexgrill. No regrets.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

4. Member
    I have a 22in blackstone table top portable griddle, it has the hook up for the small bottles and i bought the hook up for the large bottle also. I like it, it has enough room for me but i wish it was bigger, I'm happy with it.

5. Member
    36in Blackstone here. Absolutely love it. Haven't touched my grill since getting the Blackstone.
    2017 Z521C with Evinrude G2 250 HO
    2020 RT198 with Merc 150 Pro XS

6. Member
    I have the Blackstone 36in and love it!

7. Member
    Ended up getting the royal gourmet 25" x 15" 3 burner with regulator and cover. About 100$ shipped. Tabletop portable. Good reviews. Thanks for the input!!