Switching back to Yamaha prop

Switching back to a.yamaha T1. Prop On my 200 Vmax
    it has a jcm Lower unit on it. I went today and purchased a new thrust washer and this don’t seem quite Right. Any advice ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    That is definately not right, the yamaha thrust washer I have on my 250vMax has a line catcher on the rear of the washer and slides all the way back on the rear of the shaft and into the inner case
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrub View Post
    That is definately not right, the yamaha thrust washer I have on my 250vMax has a line catcher on the rear of the washer and slides all the way back on the rear of the shaft and into the inner case
    Thanks. Yeah I knew something was wrong I’m gonna go to my local prop shop and see if u can get the correct one. Trying to find the correct one online. Has been way more difficult than finding one for a mercury

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggleworm View Post
    Thanks. Yeah I knew something was wrong I’m gonna go to my local prop shop and see if u can get the correct one. Trying to find the correct one online. Has been way more difficult than finding one for a mercury
    Let me know if you need a picture of mine and I'll go take the prop off and snap a picture and try to see if there are any readable numbers on it. I've used the same washer for a Yamaha 25m, Yamaha 25T1 and a Solas Scorpion. Recently bought a Bravo I XS 25P and had to use the Merc washer for that, it doesn't go as deep as my yamaha washer but goes alot deeper than your picture above.

5. Member
    Just read your post again. Not sure what a JCM lower unit is but you might want to contact them

6. Member
    If it goes that far what is it hitting to stop it the shaft doesn't get any larger from there back. Clean all the grease off of it and see what it's hitting.

7. Member
    It has splines on that thrust washer. It almost bottoms out on the splines. Clearly they sold me the wrong one

8. Member
    Yes you need one with no spines since that shaft is smooth all the way in.

9. Member
    Qiclear Marine Upgrade Propeller Installation Hardware Kits fit Yamaha Outboard150-300HP, Thrust Washer/Spacer/Washer/Nut/Cotter Pin, Ref No.6E5-45987-01 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YW5FSZR..._cYyrFbJR53N3Z

is this it

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggleworm View Post
    Qiclear Marine Upgrade Propeller Installation Hardware Kits fit Yamaha Outboard150-300HP, Thrust Washer/Spacer/Washer/Nut/Cotter Pin, Ref No.6E5-45987-01 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YW5FSZR..._cYyrFbJR53N3Z

is this it
    That looks like the thrust washer that is on my motor with the line catcher on the back of it