Looking at a 15 v20

so I am looking at possibly purchasing a 2015 V20. The bkat is in prestine condition, has a 250 merc with 88 hours. Is there anything specific I should look for? I am not familiar with these so any help or info would be appreciated.

2. Member
    14-15's are known to get stress cracks in the corners of the step up to the front deck also on the top cap in the front buy the trolling motor near the rub rail, these are cosmetic in nature but really bother some people. carry an extra touch pad, other than that one of the best fishing platforms out the great ride and very stable. after owning over 15 glass boats in the past 30 years they all can get stress cracks from flexing..

I have a 2015 V20 with a 250 sho and wouldn't trade it for anything. I do have the stress cracks mentioned above but just cosmetic.

4. Member
    i still haven't been able to let my late 15 V20 go either. The Verado still moves it pretty darn good! There's nothing out there I like better yet.
    Johnny
    "Short Brown & Round"

Sun Tropic Outdoors & Shooting Team

5. Member
    I love mine so much, i repowered with a Mercury 4stroke and new electronics.
    2015 Legend V20
    2020 Mercury 250Pro XS 4stroke
    14" Bobs Hydraulic Jackplate
    Lowrance Live 12" & Hummingbird Helix 12" Mega (Console)
    Lowrance Live 12" & Humming bird Helix 12" Mega w/ Mega 360 (Bow)
    Bass Boat Technologies Mounts
    25P Bravo 1 FS
    8ft Blade Power Poles

6. Member
    I have a 17 v20 with 97hrs on it I am gonna to sell

7. Member
    Thanks to all for the information. I have looked and it appears the touch pads are about the only thing you can really find that are available. The one im looking at is as close to showroom condition as anyone will find. Its got a 250 merc with 88 hours. Going Saturday to see if I can give it a new home, fingers crossed.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BandBC10 View Post
    Thanks to all for the information. I have looked and it appears the touch pads are about the only thing you can really find that are available. The one im looking at is as close to showroom condition as anyone will find. Its got a 250 merc with 88 hours. Going Saturday to see if I can give it a new home, fingers crossed.
    Good Luck. I got one of the last 18's and have put about 150 hrs on it and could not be happier. I rarely go anywhere that I don't receive compliments on it and even offers to buy it. I haven't seen anything out there that I would rather have at any price. Hopefully you can make it happen

9. Member
    Got the ball rolling on it today. Hopefully the marina and I can come together on this. The bkat is showroom condition. While they were looking my boat over I went over theirs with a fine tooth comb. I coukd not find a scratch on it, no stress cracks or anything. Very very clean boat. This one is Grey with the red legend stripe, not my first color choice but given the condition I'd be more than happy to give it its final resting place.