Riddle me this . . . /Frigging Thief/thieves

So my boat is garage kept 99% of the time. Occasionally, very infrequently, i"ll leave it hooked up, back it into garage and put door down as far as trailer tongue. But this last week I did not leave it hooked up and had door closed except during the day while I was preparing for a trip yesterday. Rigged and re rigged some rods then closed door for that night. Late yesterday afternoon I hung a plastic in a low lying limb and had to cut the line. Went into the tackle locker to get a new hook . . . whole tackle box holding all my hooks and sinkers is gone. Called wife to see if I misplaced it and left it on work bench (which would have been very odd because I was working on rods while sitting in the boat ! Nope not there. Went through my entire boat and no box. probably close to a 100 different hook, types sizes and gauges in there, along with all types of sinkers (i.e. drop shot, bullet etc) the question is . . .
    If you were going to be a dumb ass and risk breaking into my boat to steal something, why would you take an effn box of hooks and leave rods, reels, electronics etc sitting there>? ? ? Nothing else missing. So pissed, I spent hours while ill this last winter sorting and compartmentalizing all this terminal tackle, beads, rattles etc. Nothing make me madder than thieves but what the hell, a box of fishing hooks? Had to be taken during the day and whomever had to open the frigging tackle locker, reach down in and take just that box, leaving all others full of crankbaits,spinnerbaits etc (not to mention rods and reels). Just frigging sitting there.

Now guys/gals recommendations for hooks, I usually use, VMC, Gama, Owner any other suggestions. Understand there's a shortage of sinkers etc. ?
    had to blow off some steam I"m so pissed., Thanks
    I think there's a Squatch in these woods !
    "I rough talked em"

2. Member
    Nothing I hate worse than a dang thief.
    If he gets my box I will cry like a baby. Loaded with gamma hooks and sinkers. Many of are tungsten

3. Member
    Can't stand a thief. But a box of hooks and sinkers. Pretty odd. Maybe he will jerk one them hooks thru his hand , or snatch it out of a limb and that big tungsten come back to forehead.

4. Member
    I hate to read about you losing your tackle.

To answer your question, I use owner for all of my hooks. I've used them for 30 years. My second choice which is hard to find is the Matzuo sickle hook.