Which Raptor Bracket

Hi Guys

Phoenix 618 owner here.
    Getting a raptor soon just trying to figure out if I should go for the 4” or 6” jackplate adapter bracket?

not interested in anything else. Just need to know what size as I’m not in a position to try or check before buying.

thanks

2. Member
    We received our Raptors and brackets this week. I will take a peak at them and try to help you. After moving the Raptors off the pallet I will say they are a tad heavier then Power Poles, but much lighter than the Talon. The brackets are really nice and sturdy. We mounted a 10 footer on one of our saltwater boats and it doesn't budge.
    Brad Krone

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatBrad View Post
    We received our Raptors and brackets this week. I will take a peak at them and try to help you. After moving the Raptors off the pallet I will say they are a tad heavier then Power Poles, but much lighter than the Talon. The brackets are really nice and sturdy. We mounted a 10 footer on one of our saltwater boats and it doesn't budge.
    Thanks Brad!

4. Member
    I talked with a couple of our techs. They are leaning towards the 6". The 4's may drag a tad when coming off plane and during takeoff. I wish you were closer LOL... We would definitely try both on your boat before deciding.
    Brad Krone

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Power Poles would use a bracket with a 6" rise (s-2-6) on a 618 Phoneix so pretty safe bet you would want the same 6 inch rise on a raptor bracket. As stated the 4 inch will drag. Minn kota needs to get with the program and have a adapter plate finder Like Powerpole if they want to sell brackets with set rises so customers know what to order if not working with there dealer.

6. Member
    https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdoo...Jkplt-Brkt.pdf

This manual might help to see how they are specifically mounted on supported/suggested jack plates etc.

Knowing which jack plate you are using should help too.