Thread: Matching Rims ?

Matching Rims ?

Had a trailer tire blow out that sheared the studs off, lost the rim, tire, whole works. Any chance of matching the rim I lost or recommendation on where to find a new set ? Not looking for fancy, just functional. ST205/75r14. I believe it was original equipment in 2001, EZ Loader single axle trailer under a Triton TR-186DC. Thanks in advance.

Rim.pdf

2. Member
    Even if you could find the same rim it's probably going to be in better or worse shape than what you have. You could go to http://www.tirerack.com and see what they have. If you want to spend less then check Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.

I have one of those rims I took of a 2000 MFI trailer, You can have it if you want to pay the shipping!
    Dan Burnette - Marietta, GA
    Triton 18TRX - 200 HO G2

4. Member
    Dan, I appreciate the offer. I'm not real up to speed on buying and paying for things across the internet, but I'd like to try if you can instruct me on how to make it work out for you. My zip code is 18062.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZTWO300 View Post
    Dan, I appreciate the offer. I'm not real up to speed on buying and paying for things across the internet, but I'd like to try if you can instruct me on how to make it work out for you. My zip code is 18062.
    Private Message sent.
    Dan Burnette - Marietta, GA
    Triton 18TRX - 200 HO G2

6. Member
    If that doesn’t work out I have bought wheels and tires from this place, free tire mounting for combos, free shipping and they even balance combos for $10.

https://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/14-inch
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay