Thread: Chick Thieves

Chick Thieves

Buddy of mine had his rig broken into last night. They used a screwdriver to pry open his locks. Not sure of the details of which part of the lake or anything, but please be on the lookout! All of his St Croix rods have his name on them.

Robb.jpg

2. Member
    Damn shame. I can't type what I think should happen to whoever does this crap. Sorry, Pick, that sucks man.

3. Member
    Was just going to post this one here.......real pieces of u know what to do that.......hopefully they get caught.
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

Hate hearing crap like this

5. Member
    Pretty sure he was staying at Wingate just east of Chattanooga air port.....
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

FWIW .... Anyone going to Chickamauaga needs to stay in Dayton if possible. Safest place around to park a boat IMO.

I've had truck broken into at Watts Bar years ago. Tried to steal truck & trailer but evidently got spooked before they could get it done.

7. Matt20xd
    That sucks. Looks like he was staying by hamilton place mall. Boat appeared to be parked along an extremely busy road, shallowford rd.
    It can happen anywhere is what sucks, including dayton. Alot of meth heads out that way.

8. Member
    My son and his family had to move from an apartment on Lee Hwy just north of Shallowford Rd., about a mile from Hamilton Place. His truck and GF's Jeep were stolen from the apartment parking lot within a month of each other.
    Scum, just scum...

9. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar

Have him post a thread on all the different bass fishing forums online to be on the lookout for his rods since they have his name on them...

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

10. Matt20xd
    Just saw on another forum someone had their rods stolen while staying at Harrison Bay over the weekend.
    Guess the thieves have spent that stimulus check and are out on the hunt again.

11. Member
    I get what your going had all mine stolen 2 months ago lost everything bad having to buy it b ack out of your pocket itt suks