Crestliner MX21 is in the system

My dealer told me today that he can now order the MX21. So we should begin to see them soon.

Give your dealer a call today for pricing, I have not looked if you can build one on the website yet.
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

2. Banned
    Nice, not interested, but they are cool boats.

3. Member
    The PT 20 has the largest decks I have ever seen on a bass boat. I am curious to see what they look like on the MX 21.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Interesting live well set up. Looks like a beast, will be priced accordingly!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    Interesting live well set up. Looks like a beast, will be priced accordingly!
    $55K plus upgraded accessories will be my guess with a Pro XS 250 on it.
    2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
    2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO SS Prop
    Lowrance Elite 7Ti in console
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI on BBT Bow Mount

Humminbird Helix 10 SI on a BalZout @ Console
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 - 24V i-Pilot Link
    Transducer Shield Mount
    Custom step in place of center seat
    Trick Step

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDozer66 View Post
    And will be worth the money lets hope. Dealers had to get on board placing orders for boats they have never sold. This is a boat that will be worth the money for Bass and Crappie fishing. I believe it to be a sister boat to the Sea Ark BC 210 if one was to exist.. The Crestliner should be wide and very stable. Ride will be good to fair with it a 21 ft and 250. I hear speeds are well handled by the boats.These wide body aluminum will start to show well in both markets Bass and Crappie. I am a Lowe dealer waiting my turn to sell this boat built by Lowe. In the short time look close at the Crestliner MX21.

Hats off to him for getting this project to the production line. I guess I will follow Cox in the Crestliner and see his method of fishing backwaters. Looks like my kind of Fisherman. Bet he has caught some slab crappie back in them holes.
    Last edited by texoma; 08-18-2020 at 04:22 PM.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDozer66 View Post
    Thats too much. It needs to be 55 max, with dual poles, uktrex , and dual graphs. You can get a 2075 pro v bass with every bell and whistle for 62, and these boats are not quite as nice IMO. A Z21 pro is 62 also and thats with dual poles, jackplate, solix 12, solix 10, ultrex, upgraded carpet, padded deck, lighted boxes, etc.

8. Member
    Yep, and try selling that rivited bass boat down here. Southern waters will be fiberglass or aluminum welded. Even though the Lund is as durable. Riveted 55,000 dollar plus bass boat here. Next to impossible to market. This MX21 will not bang up as bad as the new kids on the block, with their slick molded hulls. And fiberglass has just went out of most folks price range equipped well.

I dont know if Crestliner has final numbers on price yet. They should know where to bring this rig to market at the correct price. We will see.
    Last edited by texoma; 08-19-2020 at 01:54 PM.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    Yep, and try selling that rivited bass boat down here. Southern waters will be fiberglass or aluminum welded. Even though the Lund is as durable. Riveted 55,000 dollar plus bass boat here. Next to impossible to market. This MX21 will not bang up as bad as the new kids on the block, with their slick molded hulls. And fiberglass has just went out of most folks price range equipped well.

I dont know if Crestliner has final numbers on price yet. They should know where to bring this rig to market at the correct price. We will see.
    I had 2 new Lunds in the past 4 years, when I sold them both of the buyers came from Wisconsin. Its hard to sell a used rivet boat for 65k down here for sure.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    I had 2 new Lunds in the past 4 years, when I sold them both of the buyers came from Wisconsin. Its hard to sell a used rivet boat for 65k down here for sure.
    There aren't many of us bass boats owners up here in Wisconsin. Deep V's are everywhere here and Lunds are king. Crestliner and Alumacraft are also very popular brands.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmurph View Post
    There aren't many of us bass boats owners up here in Wisconsin. Deep V's are everywhere here and Lunds are king. Crestliner and Alumacraft are also very popular brands.
    But Lund is still King. Its Legend with al Lindner as part of the picture.

12. Banned

13. Member
    The MX series will replace the PT series coming up. They will soon roll out a MX19.
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

14. Member
    still no water tight compartments, and very little tackle storage in the rear...
    2018 Crestliner PT20
    2018 Evinrude G2 200 H.O.
    Duel 8' PP blades
    Atlas hydraulic jackplate

15. Banned
    https://www.crestliner.com/mx/mx-21/

Looks like you can build one with options for 45k. Add poles, tm, dual graphs that puts you at 58 to 60. Maybe get only fully rigged out the door for low 50s? Not for me but a nice boat.

16. Member
    The front deck looks much shorter than the Lund, with a lot less storage. Boat is 7 inches longer but looks like it has less space. Must have more rear deck.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blakesfav View Post
    The front deck looks much shorter than the Lund, with a lot less storage. Boat is 7 inches longer but looks like it has less space. Must have more rear deck.
    Yeah seems like a short front deck, but I bet it has more square footage up there. Rear storage boxes seem small also.

18. Member
    the rod storage seems limited compared to my PT18, plus no rod ramp for co-angler
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS