Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    We are set for the second week of February. Staying at cabin at Bass World Lodge. Planning on some good fellowship and hopefully some good fishing.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman13 View Post
    We are set for the second week of February. Staying at cabin at Bass World Lodge. Planning on some good fellowship and hopefully some good fishing.
    Enjoy your Trip,

3. Member
    Our trip is on, Having robotic surgery for prostrate cancer on December 16th, DR says I will be healed up before our February trip.

4. Member
    Bass Elite event will be Feb 11-14th in Palatka

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman13 View Post
    We are looking at staying in cabin at Bass World Lodge and Marina, any one have experience with them ? Safe place, good bad etc?
    Stayed there a few years back. My wife didn't like it but I thought it was great. Definitely a fish camp. You'll love it. I didn't do well. I fished some of the "fishiest" looking stuff I'd ever seen but no good. I'd do it again in a heartbeat with my son or some of my fishing pals.
    I have for the last 10/12 years rented a beautiful home in Kissimmee 3 miles from Toho Marina. Run the canals up and down the Kissimmee Chain and have figured out enough to usually do well.
    I'd still go back to Bassworld with the guys but too outdoorsy for momma.
    Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123