“No ECU Data” on. 2017 FX20 - 250 SHO

Anyone lose the ECU data to the skeeter gauges? I am not getting RPM, Engine Temp, trim, or Water Pressure.

I went into the settings mode on the digital gauge and it stated that it wasn’t getting ECU data.

Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    check the fuse box under the cowling for a blown fuse.
    I believe it's the 30 amp.

3. Member
    Are you getting some, but not all, of the readings?

4. Member
    The nema backbone is powered. May have blown an in line fuse, breaker, or just came loose.

5. Member
    I have power to the gauges and am getting some readings (air temp, fuel, voltage), just not the ECU data. The back light for the gauges turns on. When I turn the key, the RPM needle and the trim needles move ( to zero RPM and to UP). I will check the fuse.

6. Member
    I checked the fuses on the engine and all are good. I should have noted that the engine seems to be running fine. Is the yellow cable coming out of the wiring harness under the dash at the console the NMEA power drop line? It has a black cable connected to it that runs back into the side of the hull. I assume that is what is powering the NMEA network. Anyone know where that black cable goes? Does it go to the breaker panel under the console? I do t have any tripped breakers.
    Last edited by Jimmyjbzz; 08-17-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

7. Member
    densik had it right. After digging around in the bilge area, I saw that the wire coming from the engine disconnected from the back bone. Thanks guys!

8. Member
    Are your Skeeter gauges tied into the NEMA backbone at the console? i started having the same issue