Needing new seats

Time to get some new seats for my 2013 X19. Seats from Bassboat Seats look just like the OEM seats minus the logo.Problem is they say that there seat cushion is fastened using a hinge to access underseat storage. Xpress seat platform is dry storage and my seats are attached directly to the lid of the storage box with screws. Anybody bought the seats from Bassboat Seats.com and installed them on storage lid? There are no Tnuts or inserts in the bottoms of the seats for screw attachment.
    Any other options as far as sources of seats? They were pretty insistent about using the hinge and offered no help other than a good luck.
    2013 X19 F200LB Yamaha

Cant see how it would hurt to put like #12 or 1/4” wood screws into the bottom not going into the foam. If its wood or plastic itll be the same as every other boat that has the shoebox lids including your own

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    I might be mistaken, but I think the seats in my X21 LE are Tempress Navistyle seats. Check out West Marine, Bass Pro/Cabela's, etc.

4. Member

New Seats

Quote Originally Posted by 1pooldoc View Post
    Time to get some new seats for my 2013 X19. Seats from Bassboat Seats look just like the OEM seats minus the logo.Problem is they say that there seat cushion is fastened using a hinge to access underseat storage. Xpress seat platform is dry storage and my seats are attached directly to the lid of the storage box with screws. Anybody bought the seats from Bassboat Seats.com and installed them on storage lid? There are no Tnuts or inserts in the bottoms of the seats for screw attachment.
    Any other options as far as sources of seats? They were pretty insistent about using the hinge and offered no help other than a good luck.
    Stoli-x21
    I install new seats in my boat about a year ago and they are screwed up from underneath. They a from LEBROC they are real nice way better than the ones that came with the boat. If you want I can e-mail pictures of the or text. They have tons of colors to pick from.

5. Member
    I got mine from Deck Mate boat seats in 2018 for my 2010 Xpress H18, $430ish 2 bucket seats (4 pieces). They were hard as a brick and it worried me. Fast forward 2 months later, I had no worries as they just needed a break in period. Luv em, look great, and when the waves are pounding, I appreciate that cushion. Since I now got that boat for SALE on BBC, you can take a look at them there in the Xpress boats4sale link. It was a terrific optical upgrade as the original Xpress seats were badly worn [260 lbs worth]. I think these 2 websites MIGHT be the same company. FWIW, I rate mine a thumbs up.

6. Member
    Ordered the BassboatSeats.com 4 piece seats. Awaiting delivery, free btw. Update when installed.
    2013 X19 F200LB Yamaha