After the front 9..

I was ready to quit golf last Friday as I shot a 49. Could not hit any club correctly. Even had one 4 putt green. Got the the back and it all clicked. Shot a 38 with 2 birdies. Guess I'll keep playing after all.

2. Member
    And that is why I keep coming back! It is quite the love/hate relationship, but there is not much else sport wise I can do without hurting for several days after and I'm only 29 .

3. Member
    I 5 putted the second hole to start my tournament play this last weekend.
    Don’t remember ever 5 putting in my life.
    Don’t remember ever 4 putting in my life.
    Golf is full of surprises!
    Shot 40/39 that day!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearetta View Post
    I 5 putted the second hole to start my tournament play this last weekend.
    Don’t remember ever 5 putting in my life.
    Don’t remember ever 4 putting in my life.
    Golf is full of surprises!
    Shot 40/39 that day!
    I have yet to break 80 this year. Had a chance twice as I was 6 over par (72) going into #18. Took a double bogie both times. Close but no cigars.

I have a two shot cushion to win the cash going to 18 Sunday. Promptly hit my tee shot ob. Take a triple, end up tying.

Saturday birdie hardest hole on course, buddy I’m betting also birdies it. He hasn’t birdied that hole in his life.

Played with a kid yesterday that was driving the ball 310, hit one par 4 green 3ft for eagle. Missed it, but always being the shortest drive was kinda painful, especially since I wasn’t hitting fairways much.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeSF View Post
    I have yet to break 80 this year. Had a chance twice as I was 6 over par (72) going into #18. Took a double bogie both times. Close but no cigars.
    I have only broke 80 once, but had a real good chance on Sunday. Bogey on 17 and Double on 18 to shoot an 81. After an uneventful 41 on the front I went bogey, birdie, bogey, eagle, bogey, double, birdie, bogey, double for a 40 on the back. I'll be back and the new to me M6 was hitting bombs!