idbefishing

The fall of Tik Tok and rise of Microsoft

You guys think MSFT will buy tik tok? That is if tik tok will sell in the first place? Maybe if we see a large unusual volume on MSFT will be the tale tell?
    What if China retaliates by shutting down Apple and Tesla?

2. Member
    I think a deal will probably go through and MSFT will buy it, but who knows. As popular as it is, I figure that it would be a good buy if they could get it at a reasonable price. Interesting thought on TSLA and AAPL....

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I hope China does something to knock down TSLA, I would love to get in at a better price. Anything China does will be temporary.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I hope China does something to knock down TSLA, I would love to get in at a better price. Anything China does will be temporary.
    Yeah good point

5. Member
    What will be the difference between foreign espionage and domestic espionage?

6. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    What will be the difference between foreign espionage and domestic espionage?
    Perhaps like the difference between the neighbor kid punching you vs. your brother punching you

7. idbefishing
    Tik Tok CEO quit his job after 3 months.

8. Member
    Now they are saying Walmart and Tik Tok are teaming up to buy it. Are they going to turn it into a People of Walmart channel?

9. Member
    With the popularity of it someone needs to buy it. It looks like you could really make a lot of money with it to me