The wait has began

Order placed
    2021 Vexus VX20, Yamaha 250 SHO

Its nice to know others are experiencing my anxiety while waiting for the DAY to arrive. Mine is supposed to Ship the same day as MarkG’s boat on Aug 20th. I hope to have my boat on Aug 29th.

As I side note make sure you think about your order and make sure you get the boat exactly like you want. Vexus will make the boat how you want. Sometimes the dealer won’t be sure so contact Vexus via email. I deleted the analog Speedometer as they are useless and added a cleat at the drivers side console. If you want to extend the motor warranty contact several dealers ( European) if it’s Mercury to find the best prices. Then have your dealer match the price. If your financing shop around. 4.99 percent is were the banks are right now if you have good credit. I still had to ask for the lower rate.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Its nice to know others are experiencing my anxiety while waiting for the DAY to arrive. Mine is supposed to Ship the same day as MarkG’s boat on Aug 20th. I hope to have my boat on Aug 29th.

As I side note make sure you think about your order and make sure you get the boat exactly like you want. Vexus will make the boat how you want. Sometimes the dealer won’t be sure so contact Vexus via email. I deleted the analog Speedometer as they are useless and added a cleat at the drivers side console. If you want to extend the motor warranty contact several dealers ( European) if it’s Mercury to find the best prices. Then have your dealer match the price. If your financing shop around. 4.99 percent is were the banks are right now if you have good credit. I still had to ask for the lower rate.
    Thanks, great action points all. I am very fortunate to have a really, really good dealer. Have purchased other makes from them before.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorz View Post
    Order placed
    Congrats, what did you order?
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    Congrats, what did you order?
    2021 VX20

Quote Originally Posted by gatorz View Post
    2021 VX20
    Your the man! My wife would have strung me up. I’ve seen a few guys have had the new boat sprayed to match the truck.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    Your the man! My wife would have strung me up. I’ve seen a few guys have had the new boat sprayed to match the truck.
    This one will have the metalflake/gelcoat finish, but it will be really close to my truck color, almost exact. You can still paint match exact with the hard case finish, but it's an add-on...a pretty substantial add-on. I actually prefer the classic metalflake and gelcoat look on a boat.

8. Member
    Congratulations

Did they tell you how long it would take
    i ordered my VX20 July 7th
    and they told me 12-14 weeks but the dealer told me the other day it is scheduled to ship September 7th
    I will be surprised if it happens by then
    VX20 Graphite
    Garmin 1226 and a Solix 12 up front
    2 Solix 12 at the console
    Ultrex SDI
    2 Raptors
    Is am anxiously waiting
    if it is September great
    If it’s October that’s fine to

Quote Originally Posted by wdubuis View Post
    Congratulations

Did they tell you how long it would take
    i ordered my VX20 July 7th
    and they told me 12-14 weeks but the dealer told me the other day it is scheduled to ship September 7th
    I will be surprised if it happens by then
    VX20 Graphite
    Garmin 1226 and a Solix 12 up front
    2 Solix 12 at the console
    Ultrex SDI
    2 Raptors
    Is am anxiously waiting
    if it is September great
    If it’s October that’s fine to
    Thanks, they told my dealer about the same 12-14...or thereabouts
    VX20 Blue (whatever it's called for 21, same as the sapphire, but with metalflake)
    HDS Live 16 dash, 12 on the bow w/active imaging
    Ultrex w/US2
    We were waiting on the 21 pricing and specs to place the order and we finally got them last week.