Tire pressure monitor for trailers

I am thinking about getting a monitor system for my cross country trip. Figured if it can save a major blow out it would be worth the money.

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

Thanks!!

2. Banned
    I have a TST system that I use. Had to upgrade the valve stems to metal, but the system seems to work good.

3. Member
    TST here as well. It has saved me once already on a single axle trailer. I move sensor between boat, fifth wheel, and single axle utility trailer. I did not change my stems at time of purchase but when I mount new tires I did use reinforced stems. I use the cap style vs flow through. I do believe if you did flow through sensors you would definitely need metal steams. Battery's need changed in the sensor minimum yearly. Changing the program for multiple trailers not to hateful. I as well will turn on the monitor ahead of departure and know for sure all tires are at correct pressure. TST is the only one I found with caps that can be submerged.

2023 Phoenix 920 Elite
    2023 Mercury Pro XS 4S

4. Member
    I have the tst system. Ebay sells a cheep set for around $30.00 it plugs in your cigarette lighter and has 4 new caps that go on your tires. my tst system works on my smart phone

5. Member
    TST also and no issues with system after two years of use.
    2016 Phoenix 819 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Kenny

6. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    I have the TST as well. Does the job well.

Only complaint I have is the 1632 batteries aren’t easy to find in stores and you end up paying $7 each if you don’t plan ahead and order online.

Well worth the money for peace of mind. I have the booster mounted in the front storage by the battery for my 32’ 5th wheel.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​