Custom order your new Vexus and save BIG

Hey guys, I’m looking at placing an order very soon on a VX20 or VX21 with a Merc 250 ProXS. If you’re thinking of ordering one next year, get with me and I can order exactly what you want, run it for 125 hours and sell it to you for MUCH cheaper than new. You pick colors and options. PM me if interested. Thanks guys

2. Member
    LMAO! So in other words you order with your good pricing and you get to thrash and trash it for 125 hours then make yourself a deal to sell it? Couldn't resist.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    I think that Josh is just trying to help out someone wanting to get into a slightly used Vexus Glass boat at a discount.
    never hurts to ask . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    I think that Josh is just trying to help out someone wanting to get into a slightly used Vexus Glass boat at a discount.
    never hurts to ask . . . . .
    Exactly!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    LMAO! So in other words you order with your good pricing and you get to thrash and trash it for 125 hours then make yourself a deal to sell it? Couldn't resist.
    Its honestly a win win if done correctly. Someone looking to buy a less than 1 year old boat exactly how they want it can get a great deal on exactly what they want. Why buy someone else’s boat they built when you can buy one you built. Most guys like me take really good care of our equipment. We respect the next owner enough to try and keep it as new as possible.

I like this idea. If a fair price can be pre-set with some flexibility if the boat gets beat up in those 125 hours, someone could get a deal on a boat that has everything exactly how they wanted. I know for me, I have never bought a used boat that was rigged, painted etc exactly how I wanted. Buying used happens every day, we all have......buying a used boat that you designed prop to prop is a first. Someone might want a VX but don't want to spend the $90K+ on it new
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

7. Member
    Offer is still available. I’ve had a couple show interest, but no takers yet. If you’re in the market, this can be a great deal for you