2016 PII Locker lights dim

Hello all!
    I purchased my boat barely used and the locker lights have always been dim.
    I never bothered to mess with them. Today I replaced a couple of week shocks struts in the lockers and decided to do a little trouble shooting.

After by passing the wire system to the lights, than working thru the process of elimination, I have a power wire issue. 7.4 volts.
    Its not a ground problem. I ran ground directly to the battery...no change. Ran power from the lights directly to the battery (normal ground system of lights)...bright and pretty.

I could run a wire directly from the terminal block in the back and splice in for power...but that removes the timer from the system.

Does anyone know where the lights get there power from? Looks like a White wire with a red stripe is the power lead.
    I did a search on this site and owners and didnt come up with anything. For some reason I thought I remembered BCB putting up a schematic of the A10, but couldnt find it.
    Thanks

Don
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

2. Member
    Not sure about the a10 in general though they did post a general color code i thought they posted it in the frequent ask question section of the owners board
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

3. Member
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs