Thread: Dudley Rant

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Rip Off in my book
    I don't always find schooling fish but when I do I backlash on the first cast

2. Member
    Dang I would have done it for free

3. Member
    lol, i know exactly where he got stuck, too. should be 6 fow where he's at per the graph but it's silted in...like rivers do. Somebody spent the night near that sand bar for getting stuck the same way. He's a moron for paying 2500$ for that. He's 200 yards from the campground, dudley could have given him a ride across that tiny cut and could have got pulled out by a couple flat bottom boats for a case of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by iabass8 View Post
    lol, i know exactly where he got stuck, too. should be 6 fow where he's at per the graph but it's silted in...like rivers do. Somebody spent the night near that sand bar for getting stuck the same way. He's a moron for paying 2500$ for that. He's 200 yards from the campground, dudley could have given him a ride across that tiny cut and could have got pulled out by a couple flat bottom boats for a case of beer.

Now you stop that right now mister—— there is no drama doing it your way. The man is growing the sport, the other guy is a YouTuber ( says so on his crooked parked truck). You know Daymn well those cat fisherman in those flat bottoms would charge a case of beer EACH

Snickers, does he have you on speed dial?

5. Banned
    He could've waited for the tide to come in... Dan

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Some of yall must have never used BoatUS without a membership. It's like $200-250 per hour plus $20 per foot for soft ungrounding. And the clock starts ticking the second you call them and doesn't stop till they are back at their shop. That crap is expensive.
    That’s still a lot better than $2,500.

7. Member
    I’d be more mad bout Monsoor girlfriend fishing during off limits with him

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Dang Dudley Dipstick is kind of upset hope he doesn't have a bad case of "Sore Mouth" after that rant.

I bet Dudley Dipstick really boiled over when Tom won the Tournament

What he paid to have a Ranger boat shipped on a load of other boats or the fact someone cut a Pro a good deal at Okeechobee or what Ish Monroe paid to have someone drive his truck towing a boat back to California is irrelevant.

I bet they could have found someone that is totally infatuated with being around a Pro they'd have paid him $500 for the privilege of hooking onto his boat and towing him off probably would have paid for the fuel in Ish's Truck just to have a picture taken with the Pro.

The Air Boat Towing Season on that river is short and probably sets all winter with no cash flowing in bet they charge they same rate to those drunks in the big pleasure boats that end up stuck.

I wonder how many air boats there are operating on that section of river?
    Last edited by Hoot; 08-12-2020 at 10:15 PM.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Dang Dudley Dipstick is kind of upset hope he doesn't have a bad case of "Sore Mouth" after that rant.
    Are you friends with the Monsoors or something?

DD is dead on here. It was a ripoff.

20 minute drive each way. 1 mile from boat launch. $1k absolute max. And that’s still a screw job.

Quote Originally Posted by CFDoc View Post
    Are you friends with the Monsoors or something?

DD is dead on here. It was a ripoff.

20 minute drive each way. 1 mile from boat launch. $1k absolute max. And that’s still a screw job.

Yea Hoot, you friends with the Moonsors? Bet you got one of his knock off jerseys that you wear to Menards.

11. Member
    Wasn't his boat. What's it to him? Just something to You Tube about.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Some of yall must have never used BoatUS without a membership. It's like $200-250 per hour plus $20 per foot for soft ungrounding. And the clock starts ticking the second you call them and doesn't stop till they are back at their shop. That crap is expensive.
    ???

I got stuck in the Biloxi marsh. Waited 3 hours for sea tow. Took an hour to pull me out of the mud. Paid full price out of pocket. It was $775.

13. Member
    It was a rip off but he knew the price and told them to do it. He could have said no and called one of the companies that charge $200-$400.

14. Member
    If it is such a great money maker maybe some of you guys should come up here and give it a shot. Yeah it is a lot of money, BUT he knew the cost before he had the work done.

15. Member
    Why wouldn’t someone just call boat us in that situation? Membership is like 30$ a year added to your insurance, can’t imagine these guys don’t have that. Maybe it just covers mechanical breakdown?

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Yea Hoot, you friends with the Moonsors? Bet you got one of his knock off jerseys that you wear to Menards.
    Whose the Knock Off are you referring to Monsoor's or Dudley's? I tried or order one of Dudley's but they wouldn't put "Dudley Dipstick" or "Sore Mouth" on the back of it even offered to pay another 25 Bucks.

Does Menard's give Discounts if you wear one? The discount might be better of it was a Wisconsin based angler.

17. robdy72
    The guy didn't have to pay it, he could have got someone else, and Dudley is a big cry baby about everything.

18. Member
    Wonder what Tom thought? Maybe he feels the same some times our kids do stuff we're not proud of. Just life

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samleary View Post
    Why wouldn’t someone just call boat us in that situation? Membership is like 30$ a year added to your insurance, can’t imagine these guys don’t have that. Maybe it just covers mechanical breakdown?
    Boat us isn't everywhere. And not sure they have air boats

20. Member
    You can tell folks in here have never broke down. Call a tow boat at the Great Lakes. Okeechobee (250 an hour). They start from when they leave the shop. Erie can be 2-5k depending on how far you are.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast