Thread: It works

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    here comes his turds by the motor on the port side! I about lost it![/QUOTE]
    One of the things I was worried about being the first time but like I said it was one long one and it sunk

2. Member
    When I was guiding in Ontario, it was my biggest worry.

Then, one day I had a father and a beautiful daughter about my age. It hit me and I said we need to go to shore. They looked at each other. Nothing to really hide when you walk into the bush with the paper roll!

Came back to the bought and the daughter was fighting a 4lb Smallies from inside the beached boat! Lol. That made things a bit more bare able as the talk was on the fish!

After several of those incidents, I just didn’t care. I’d also tell the guest if you need to hit the shore in a hurry, let me know. They looked at me confused. Then I’d show them the TP roll and we’d all laugh!

3. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksiede View Post
    I mean seriously guy.. 1 wipe? It's already a bad theory.. if you had poo anywhere else on you, would you wipe it off with some paper and call it good.. or get the soap and sanitizer out? lol
    I use witch hazel here at the house to make sure I'm nice and clean. I think it's made of mostly alcohol. Great for chub rub and hemorrhoids too. In public it's just John Wayne sandpaper and hope for the best.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

DUDE WIPES!!

5. Member
    Could have left your motor running, turned it in your direction an let the water pump clean your azz, a few revs and your dingle free.

6. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntucky View Post
    Could have left your motor running, turned it in your direction an let the water pump clean your azz, a few revs and your dingle free.
    Heated bidet!
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

7. Member
    First time I seen it done was in a creek at Pickwick. It was a beautiful spring day in middle of April. He turned to me with that look and said I got to go. I knew the look and it didn't mean go home. We were back in Winn-Springs creek, which is surrounded by homes, many probably 1,000,000+. Everyone was out on their docks and in their yards enjoying the beautiful weather.
    He starts rummaging through a compartment and pulls out the wipes. I said HERE! and he said, I GOT TO GO! He said don't look, and I said don't worry. Well, he did as the OP did. I could hear the gurgling and plopping and was about to gag. Then as I looked around people had stopped, some pointing, some laughing, and some yelling. The ones yelling weren't happy.
    He finishes, tells me it's okay now, picks up his rod and makes a cast like nothing ever happened. After a couple of more cast, and still some cat calls from the onlookers, he said I guess we need to go. I knew what he meant that time also.

Chittin in the water is nasty.

My old friend Troy Jens wrote this in 1999. Fishing with him one day he swears it is a true story, I don’t doubt him

Talk about a bad day. While fishing in a cove that had lots of houses close by and a few boats within sight, the ol' mud-shark started barkin'. Bad breath too. No big deal I thought till it crept out and drew a picture in the bottom of my skivees. In panic I hopped up onto the back deck, covered myself with a life-jacket, popped open the livewell lid and dropped ol' muddy right into the port box. Pretty slick I thought till I realized I had no squatwipe. Well, my skivs were ruined anyhow so I used what was left of them. I put a few bullet weights in the skivs, tossed them over the side and gave them a good salute as they sank slowely toward the bottom. While I was digging through a storage box for a minnow net to release ol' muddy I heard a boat pull up. NO KIDDING, it was THE MAN! He asked how I was doin' and I told him I was just "hangin'". He went through the usual routine, life jacket, fishing license, etc.. Then he asked if he could look in my live-well. I stuttered in disbelief that I hadn't caught any fish and said "you don't have to look in there do ya"? He got real suspicious and a little snotty. I took offense to his attitude and said alright, then pointed to the port live- well lid. He opened the lid, stared in for a moment, slammed the lid down, looked up at me and said, "what the HELL is that"? I said "sir, that is a mud-shark. I'll put it on the rule if you want but I'm pretty sure it'll measure". The scowl on his face was PRICELESS! He hopped out of my rig, mumbled that he would write a ticket for that if he could and tore off. Laughing myself to tears I took the minnow net and released ol' muddy over a brush-pile. I "hung out" in the cove for a while longer and went home. That live-well is pretty comfy. I may just have to install a magazine rack in my boat.

What a shitty way to start my morning by reading this.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimslaw View Post
    only one wipe
    I dont think you need to wipe, the splash should act like a bidet.

not easy after Tico's Tacos..........

13. Member
    Been doing it for years, ya gotta go...

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    My old friend Troy Jens wrote this in 1999. Fishing with him one day he swears it is a true story, I don’t doubt him

Talk about a bad day. While fishing in a cove that had lots of houses close by and a few boats within sight, the ol' mud-shark started barkin'. Bad breath too. No big deal I thought till it crept out and drew a picture in the bottom of my skivees. In panic I hopped up onto the back deck, covered myself with a life-jacket, popped open the livewell lid and dropped ol' muddy right into the port box. Pretty slick I thought till I realized I had no squatwipe. Well, my skivs were ruined anyhow so I used what was left of them. I put a few bullet weights in the skivs, tossed them over the side and gave them a good salute as they sank slowely toward the bottom. While I was digging through a storage box for a minnow net to release ol' muddy I heard a boat pull up. NO KIDDING, it was THE MAN! He asked how I was doin' and I told him I was just "hangin'". He went through the usual routine, life jacket, fishing license, etc.. Then he asked if he could look in my live-well. I stuttered in disbelief that I hadn't caught any fish and said "you don't have to look in there do ya"? He got real suspicious and a little snotty. I took offense to his attitude and said alright, then pointed to the port live- well lid. He opened the lid, stared in for a moment, slammed the lid down, looked up at me and said, "what the HELL is that"? I said "sir, that is a mud-shark. I'll put it on the rule if you want but I'm pretty sure it'll measure". The scowl on his face was PRICELESS! He hopped out of my rig, mumbled that he would write a ticket for that if he could and tore off. Laughing myself to tears I took the minnow net and released ol' muddy over a brush-pile. I "hung out" in the cove for a while longer and went home. That live-well is pretty comfy. I may just have to install a magazine rack in my boat.
    Ye O’le Mud Shark story...a true bass fishing classic!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

15. Member
    We have a tributary here referred to as "Shitz Creek" for obvious reasons. Isolated and small. barely enough room to turn around. Holding on to the shit lever is referred to as the "Orangutan Hang".
    I had a buddy in my boat once he said he was afflicted so I took him back to the launch ramp where there was usually a porta-potty and let him out. Made a few casts then came back and picked him up, he said the porta-potty wasn't there.
    We left but were fishing in sight of the ramp and I heard someone there swearing and saw them jumping around at the ramp. I asked him if he had taken a dump and he said yes, right where that guy is.
    I carry paper towels for emergency, but if you're doing the hang, there is a natural bidet right there.

16. Member

Might be a market for livewell pumps with a built-in macerator? insinkerator-garbage-disposals-excel-e1_1000.jpg

17. Banned
    Meanwhile at that neat little TackleShop near the Launch:

XmjACxa.jpg

18. Member

Absolute classic Troy Jens story, I first heard it on the BFHP.

19. Member
    Fider told that story on an Ike Live show. The funny part was, he was near a train trestle and an Amtrak train went by while he was taking care of business.

can we get rid of a couple hardly used boat forums...and start a TMI forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast