Water coming out sometimes under the console ?

Bought a new 921 a couple months ago here recently water has been coming out of the console onto my leg while running. Strange thing is it will only do this when you idle for long periods of time then as you get on plane it starts leaking once on plane it WILL NOT LEAK and it will not leak if you don’t idle them get on plane. Yes the water pressure gauge is working any thoughts on this ??

2. Member
    Water tube came off water pressure gauge under console easy fix but you have to take the console top off had same problem on a 920 elite

3. Member
    If the water pressure tube came off wouldn’t my gauge not work ?

4. Member
    I have a 721 that was doing the same thing, but only at WOT. The ziptie holding the tube on the gauge wasn't tight enough to create a complete seal. Remove the ziptie put a little sealant on the gauge and ziptie tight.
    2018 721 Merc 250 Pro XS

5. Member
    Speedometer tube.

6. Member
    And the way the round water pressure sending unit is mounted under the console is horrible hanging by 2 tie straps

7. Member
    I had a pin hole show up on the fitting on my water pressure gauge. I was getting a mysterious spray at times while running down the lake.
    Ended up taking the dash off and starting the engine one day to prove things out.
    Just took the fitting to the hardware store and matched it up. All good now.

8. Member
    Yes I was not impressed by the way they mounted the sending unit. Guarantee the sending unit will eventually break those zip ties over time.. my console was full of fiberglass from when they drilled holes in the console to mount everything.

9. Member
    i re did mine i used a stainless steel hose clamp mounted tight to the fiberglass and drilled a hole in the band after clamping it to the unit then screwed to the fiberglass now it will not bounce around causing the tube to come off again . hopefully anyway you would think a lot of little things would be much better for the money we spend. overall im not overly impressed by lots of things im finding

10. Member
    tighten up all your hinge screws and all your screws on your latches they will fall out 1 by 1

11. Member
    Already started that today put lock tight on them. Boat only has 20 hours on it

12. Member
    anyone else get a special boat with the screws being to long on the battery compartment lid chipping the finished fiberglass or just me. these are the screws that mount the buttons for your cover on the back lid . i had to replace those screws with shorter ones

13. Member
    No but my back lid does not close tight and it flops around when running down the lake. Yes the sliding trays are in the correct spot. Going to the dealer Friday for them to fix it