Carburetor question for 150 blackmax

SN: 0B242367
    its a 175 XR4 power head but has 150 blackmax carburetors on the motor. I have found that I can’t find any floats or bolts for the ones I have (one of the bowl bolts broke off) is there anywhere that have parts for old motors, and since I can’t find another bolt to fit I am going to try tapping the hole to the next size screw, but for future references will any 150 carburetor fit the motor? Or be able to put 175 XR4 carburetor on the motor? Really trying to avoid buying a new motor but my resources have came up with no luck and I can buy ready to go carburetor sets off eBay but need to know if they would work.
    any help appreciated

2. Member
    no such thing as 175 xr4 ,may have xr4 cowling on it, i need the wh- numbers off carbs , i prob got everthing you need about 10 miles west of you, and NO NOT just any 150 carb will work
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    WH-9 is what’s on all three

4. Member
    i have no wh-9 carbs but i got lots of carbs and parts screws floats bowls linkages intakes
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    . I'll look but I think I have a set ofnthose. Nevermind I don't have 9s

Get u a set of 200 carbs and u will pick up few more rpm on top , better hole shot to
    Last edited by Merc2.4; 08-13-2020 at 06:24 AM.