Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Oxford is a loooong drive to Fellsmere. Be safe

2. Member
    My wife’s sister lives in Cocoa, and her parents live in Viera. I can drop my son off at school, make the drive and fish the rest of the day, and stay overnight with either of them.

but just to be clear, my wife can pick our kid up at the end of school. It’s not like I’d be ditching him, lol

But, yeah, 2.5-3+ hrs in the truck to get home (gotta allow time to travel the “road” to the ramp) after spending all that time in the heat could be a problem. If I were in my twenties still...
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    My wife’s sister lives in Cocoa, and her parents live in Viera. I can drop my son off at school, make the drive and fish the rest of the day, and stay overnight with either of them.

but just to be clear, my wife can pick our kid up at the end of school. It’s not like I’d be ditching him, lol

But, yeah, 2.5-3+ hrs in the truck to get home (gotta allow time to travel the “road” to the ramp) after spending all that time in the heat could be a problem. If I were in my twenties still...
    Just understand that there is limited spots for parking, this morning the overflow lot was full and thats on a tuesday, saw Roland at the ramp with his boat. I actually saw him a few months back down there, he was pulling his canoe over the berm at the spillway from the StickMarsh side, he must of hauled his canoe down there with this boat. SON!!!

4. Member
    Me and my brother went last Saturday, had to park in the overflow lot. We got a total of 16 in the boat. I lost 2 hawgs, one due to line breaking at the side of the boat and the other threw my lure when it jumped. We missed quite a few as well. According to someone in the FaceBook group for the reservoir, an FWC biologist was "interviewing" people returning to the ramp and 15 was the average catch that day. We saw numerous gators, one followed my brother's lure to the side of the boat and then decided to just hang out there for a while.

Gator1.jpgGator2.jpgGator3.jpgGator4.jpg
    2000 Ranger 518vx - 2019 Mercury Pro xs 200

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12