Dogfish_Jones

Excited it might rain....

...this Saturday when our tournament happens. I am worn out and tired of fishing in 90+ degree heat with 90% humidity!
    I looked at the weather forecast for this Saturday and it’s saying rain!!! I would love to be flipping a frog in the grass as the rain pelts down on the water. Then throwing a spinner bait on the outer edges hoping to hook up on a big ole greenie.
    All in all I’m just excited we have a chance of rain down here, my grass has turned yellowish/brown.

No rain here , currently, but this system that's coming through here now has dropped the temp to 77 and omgosh does it feel wonderful . Had a high of 94 that felt like 101

3. #FRB
    Stormed like hell with high wind here in Little Rock.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

4. Member
    I am not a fan of rain but boy dont we need it here... 97 today with a feel of 100 for new England which is rare here this time of year. My lawn which I take pride in has now turned silver and is ready to croak. I would pay money for it to rain so I can have a day off and throw a frog all day long.......

Way to much here this summer. Still Mowing grass twice a week and I don’t water. Usually I can even skip a few weeks in the summer. My farm ground is river bottom and the water has come out twice, I won’t have much of a crop.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

I bought my wife a garden hose and sprinkler for her birthday. It rains here on occasion, but sometimes skips the month of August and maybe even the last half of July. I think it rained a little last week. I'm ok with that. I still remember Alabama summers...103F & 99.7% relative humidity is a bit much!
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

7. Member
    We had ANOTHER Turd floater today. Prob got 2 + inches in less than 45 min. So sick of this rain all year long !!! Rained so hard couldnt see across my yard ! Going to be even more humid than has been !!
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max