Dustlane

Ionic lithium batteries password

I just received my set of batteries today and I am playing around with the app and when I select a battery and it goes to the information screen everything displays like it’s supposed to. However, when I tap on the three little dots in the lower right corner I get a pop up asking for my battery password to access advanced features. Any idea what this is and where do I find the password? Thanks!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dustlane View Post
    I just received my set of batteries today and I am playing around with the app and when I select a battery and it goes to the information screen everything displays like it’s supposed to. However, when I tap on the three little dots in the lower right corner I get a pop up asking for my battery password to access advanced features. Any idea what this is and where do I find the password? Thanks!!
    I think it's 4 zero's...0000

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G48 View Post
    I think it's 4 zero's...0000

Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Dustlane
    Thanks! I got it. Have a good one y’all!

5. Member
    Is there a way that you can change it?

Lol, I hope not. I have big plans for renaming a guy I fish with, batteries.

7. Member
    This is an old thread, but just installed the app. Everything works but just like the OP, I get invalid password when I enter 0000?

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    new version 1234
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

I see we reverted back to 1.0.5

Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    I see we reverted back to 1.0.5
    Any detail?

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Too many complaints with the new version being to slow due to it scanning all batteries, its being worked on but for now the 1.0.5 is very stable
    info@drewcraft.com

Dang I hate that. Really liked the new app. Only took about 8 sec to scan my 4 batteries.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

Quote Originally Posted by tlefire View Post
    Dang I hate that. Really liked the new app. Only took about 8 sec to scan my 4 batteries.
    I was having some issues with it too. I did like it when it worked though

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    the biggest problem is not all phones cant sync Bluetooth with multiple devices at once, A newer Samsung Galaxy is capable of opening and syncing all the batteries instantly where other devices like older Iphones will see the second battery and disconnect from the first one so they designed the app to scan and read each battery save that info and move on the the next battery, after the full scan is complete you can connect to each battery individually to view more info
    most of the issues came from clicking on a battery before the device was done scanning.
    we gave the APP GuRu lots of info to work with from all the feed back so he can work on the next update
    info@drewcraft.com

15. Member
    Just now saw this information, thanks. I too liked the newer version but understand. Let us know when the new and improved version is set to be released.

16. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    we will keep working on it
    info@drewcraft.com