Thread: TSLA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    I was laughing at $600 saying it was too high

How long ago was it we were laughing at the $420 funding secured tweet? A year from now we might be wishing we had bought it at $2000

We have the split coming up, battery day coming up and shorts are gonna have to cover and then they will reload because they think of Tesla as a car company. I will buy I just don't know when.

If I can get a share at 1500 before split, then buy a share or two after the split, and then do the majority of buying after battery day. I want a little before battery day, but hope theres a good pullback after since there shouldn't be any upcoming events. Maybe their next earnings will disappoint.

Did anybody know that Tesla is working on one of the largest super computers in the world? It's for self driving. There is no competition for Tesla's tech.
    Thanos was the hero

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post

How long ago was it we were laughing at the $420 funding secured tweet? A year from now we might be wishing we had bought it at $2000

We have the split coming up, battery day coming up and shorts are gonna have to cover and then they will reload because they think of Tesla as a car company. I will buy I just don't know when.

If I can get a share at 1500 before split, then buy a share or two after the split, and then do the majority of buying after battery day. I want a little before battery day, but hope theres a good pullback after since there shouldn't be any upcoming events. Maybe their next earnings will disappoint.

Did anybody know that Tesla is working on one of the largest super computers in the world? It's for self driving. There is no competition for Tesla's tech.
    Yeah good point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12