5th battery charging setup?

I've got some free space in the back compartment now that I don't need a oil reservoir and I'm looking into putting in a 5th battery. (currently running a Group 31 AGM as the 4th battery)
    I've read a number of guys running two batteries in parallel, but I haven't read too much on running them truly independent of each other.

So here's what I'm thinking.

Battery 1 - Group 27 deep cycle to the carbons only (2x HDS9 and 1x HDS12).
    Battery 2 - Group 27 cranking to the motor and everything else other than the TM. (pumps, lights, NMEA network, poles etc)

I'd have battery 1 connected to the 4th bank on my charger so that it would charge when I plug the boat at the end of the day.
    Battery 2 would get it's charge from the motor's alternator so in theory, much like a car battery, it wouldn't necessarily need to be charged like the others (other than a long term storage trickle).

Based off how we used the cranking battery before these giant power hungry graphs came into our world, I would imagine a Group 27 would be more than enough to start the motor and run the smaller accessories. My concern is if a group 27 would be enough to run three graphs all day without the supplemental charge that normally comes from the big motor when running.
    united in the pursuit of bass.

2. Member
    Me being paranoid about my batteries lasting, I'd probably leave the 5th battery somewhere I can reach and alligator clip a single bank charger/maintainer on it.

Same thing I do now with my boat since I bought a new 3 bank and shortly after got a 36v trolling motor and added a battery to the boat.

3. Member
    I have a 3 bank for the trolling motor and a 2 bank for the cranking