Thread: Adding units

Adding units

Replacing Lowrance units at bow and console. Currently have 93sv plus at bow. Planning dedicated livescope GPS map 1222 for bow. Need maps, sonar and side at console and want to be able to network all 3 together. What 12" units can I put at the console that will Network together with the other two. Any additional items I need to buy to make them Network together? Does it have to be a GPS map units or will echo maps work for networking?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    FYI, the Echomap Plus/Ultra units will not network with the GPSmaps series. So its either has to be all EC+/Ultra or all GPSmap series.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    FYI, the Echomap Plus/Ultra units will not network with the GPSmaps series. So its either has to be all EC+/Ultra or all GPSmap series.
    OK. So echomap at console will Network with my 93sv plus at the bow with no additional boxes or other items needed?

And the GPS map 1222 will be stand alone. Want the GPS map units so we can record livescope.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes, the Echomap Plus and Echomap Ultra will network with each other. Echomap Plus goes up to 9" units and Echomap Ultra comes in 10" and 12". All you would need is the marine network cables to network them. The Ultra units have 2 network ports while the EC+ has 1 port.

gotcha on the 1222.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS