Question ZXR 20 trailer width

Does anyone have the measurements of the trailer tire to tire? I am about to purchase a 2021 ZXR 20 but want to make sure it will fit in my garage. I see that the Skeeter website list width on trailer at 102”. Would this measurement be the boat(rub rail to rub rail) or tire to tire measurements? I just want to confirm this and not be surprised after a 7+ hour drive back home after picking up the boat. Thanks for the help

2. Member
    I think the total width. My ZXR21 is 97” run rail to run rail I put a tape in it today.

3. Member
    I think the total width. My ZXR21 is 97” rub rail to rub rail I put a tape in it today.

not sure why it posted that twice. I only typed it in once.

4. Member
    I have a FXR20 which should be close to the same except the fiberglass fenders. Being it has fiberglass steps in it which is the widest part it is a little hard to get an exact measurement. I believe it to be close to 98" (up to 99") overall width. Frame rail to frame rail is 76" and eyeballing the tape the fenders are minimum 11" each (maybe 11 1/2"). Hope this helps

5. Member
    I really appreciate the responses and taking the time to help me out. Thanks