Hydro Foil on a FX21...Worth every penny

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know about the foil. So I recently bought a 13 FX21 with a 250 SHO. Anytime between 25-40 it would porpoise sooo badly I had to gas it about 50, even if I trimmed down with the motor and the jackplate. So I got a hold of Chris Bailey and get set up with a foil! They had a laser cutter go down but I did get it after a few weeks. Was able to install this last Saturday and it was surprisingly super easy!!!! So i tested it 2 days and let me tell you, if your wondering about getting one....DON'T HESITATE!!!! This thing is sooooo awesome, literally shoots out of the hole- the nose barely goes up and just goes. Secondly-I can just cruise with no worries and ZERO porpoising, its very smooth. I was on a lake with somewhat of some good corners while running and it made the boat handle way better, even just cruising around 40-55 it would just turn, and even getting up to 60+ it would turn where you wanted it to and not skid nearly as much! I wouldn't go without one on any boat ever again! Benefits completely weigh out the cost, and honestly its very cheap to do!!!
    Chris Shields

Quantum Fishing
    All-Terrain Tackle
    Blackfish Gear
    Power Pole
    Legit Custom Rods

Been thinking about one for our 20i. Only hangup is my worry the low speed cornering will change too much. I run a lot of skinny channels and tight turns and slides are the name of the game. Really want it to combat the porpoise and help with holeshot.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA