12v 30 amp lithium for bow electronics

Decided to run a separate battery for my bow electronics. It’s a 12v 30amp lithium hub. Running a garmin 1242xsv touch with livescope. Solix 12 with mega 360 and a Helix 12 strictly for 2d and charts. Had everything professionally installed. Battery is installed next to cranking battery. Direct feed to master on/off power switch with 8 gauge wire to terminal block at bow which units are fed to that with circuit breaker etc. I picked the boat up Friday after hours and trailered it home. Turned the switch to on and went to power up Garmin and nothing. Tried both Humminbird’s and nothing. Checked all connections. Clean and tight. Didn’t think the battery could be dead but thought maybe things were left in during the install process and maybe it died. Plugged the charger in. Charger I got from lithium hub with lithium battery. Charged until I got a green light for “fully charged” I assume. Power on and everything turned on and worked fine. To the lake today and 4 hours in I get a low voltage alarm on both the Garmin and the Solix. 10 minutes later all 3 units go dead. I assumed a 30 amp lithium would be enough to run these 3 units all day but am I missing something here?

2. Member
    30ah is not enough juice. Solix and Helix use approx 5 amps/hr, so that gives you 6 hrs run time. Garmin is 2.4-3 amps per hour, not to mention mega 360. So about 4hrs would be max

3. Member
    I'll assume that the 30ah does not have bluetooth/app data?

I'd go with a 50ah or better yet 100ah. Check out the thread on lithium/lead hybrid systems. I don't run multiple units, but my single Ionic 125ah cranking/house battery does fine running all and recovers what little capacity is used very quickly once the engine is started.
    2018 Ranger 1880 MS
    200 Verado L4
    Solix 12 SI G1
    XNT 14 HWT dual spectrum 2D on Y cable
    Ulterra 112 Ipilot Link
    AS GPS HS
    Ionic lithium batteries 3)100 1)125 installed 6/20
    MK460PC on board charger
    Stealth 1 DC lithium so-so about 6 amps per battery

4. Member
    Yandina has a Lithium compatible version of their Combiners and Trollbridges that allow charging while underway from the alternator on a Lead-Acid starting battery.

5. Member
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I answered my own questions by doing a little more research for amp draw in my bow y it’s and realized it was just about right for when they would die. I’m going to a 125 ah for added insurance for long days. Thanks again