Ulterra help please

Having one small issue now after all my repairs , the ulterra when first powered up doesn’t seem to remember its last trim depth, it’s all the way up position almost.

Any ideas ???

I did the calibration of the trim as well as a control board one too. the one with three presses and the other 5

2. Member
    bump

3. Member
    Just so I understand. After you trim the motor down all the way, you stow it then deploy it again it won't automatically trim itself down all the way? If that is the case there is a problem. I suggest calling the ASC. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

4. Member
    no i trim the motor down. for that day when i stow and deploy it’s all good.

Then the next trip the ulterra is all the way up when I deploy like it forgot where it was at last trip. well 6” down not all the way up. but once i trim it down it remembers again

Does disconnecting power when at home effect memory ? It didn’t do this before

5. Member
    Something is broken or not set up correctly on the motor. I always turn off the TM and unplug it for charging. The only time mine stays up there when it deploys is I clean my fish on a table mounted by the trolling motor and I deploy it when I am on my boat hoist and stop the trim from going down and hitting the hoist. Then I have to trim down first time in the morning. If I don't clean fish it trims down fine in the morning. So I prefer to trim it down first thing!
    Last edited by bobcoy; 08-10-2020 at 06:53 PM.

6. Member
    Just looking in the Ulterra manual. Did you do the"trim/stow reset procedure"? Don't know if that will help or not for your situation or not. Page 36 in the Ulterra manual. Bob