Solix 12/Ultrex link

Im new to the link version of ultrex since my last one was a non link. In the go to menu, it has features like follow on contour or spot lock. Is that spot lock feature used to taking me, say to a hump i find on lake master, and then activates spot lock when it gets me there or do i still need to hover over it with the pedal and hit the spot lock button to hold me?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerguy View Post
    Im new to the link version of ultrex since my last one was a non link. In the go to menu, it has features like follow on contour or spot lock. Is that spot lock feature used to taking me, say to a hump i find on lake master, and then activates spot lock when it gets me there or do i still need to hover over it with the pedal and hit the spot lock button to hold me?
    It will take you there and spot lock when it arrives.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G48 View Post
    It will take you there and spot lock when it arrives.
    With prop set to auto on and arrival mode set to spot lock.

And the good part is that it will start slowing down as you approach and then spot lock instead of braking hard to spot lock.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

5. Member
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow