Lowrance Ghost not stowing properly

I've had my Ghost since March and it has been working great, until the other day. When I went to stow the TM it didn't rotate to the correct position and when it hit the cradle began to try and rotate. I tried several times back and forth but it never synced up. I powered the unit down and even unplugged the power. After a few minutes powered it back on and still the same. I looked on my Lowrance Ti2 unit to see if there was a reset setting for the TM, couldn't find one. Has this happen to anyone and if so what was the fix. Thanks for the feed back.

2. Banned

3. Member
    Tried the foot pedal reset, bow reset, and factory reset. Nothing worked. Sent a video of the issue to tech support and they said that's the first time they have ever seen that issue. Now it appears that the stow issue is linked to my Elite Ti2 9 that's installed on my bow. When the unit is on and I try to stow the TM it won't auto rotate, but when its off the TM works fine. The only hard connection is the NMEA 2000 from the Elite to the foot pedal. It's also connected via BT. Anyone have an idea what might be causing the inference between the two? Any idea's what a fix would be other than shipping the TM off to a service center?

4. Banned
    Do you have the newest update? There was some literature about an issue similar in one of the previous updates. Pretty easy to do through Bluetooth, if you have the app.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytorLakeRanger View Post
    Tried the foot pedal reset, bow reset, and factory reset. Nothing worked. Sent a video of the issue to tech support and they said that's the first time they have ever seen that issue. Now it appears that the stow issue is linked to my Elite Ti2 9 that's installed on my bow. When the unit is on and I try to stow the TM it won't auto rotate, but when its off the TM works fine. The only hard connection is the NMEA 2000 from the Elite to the foot pedal. It's also connected via BT. Anyone have an idea what might be causing the inference between the two? Any idea's what a fix would be other than shipping the TM off to a service center?
    Did you ever resolve this ? Having the exact same issue. I have an HDS Live at the bow, everything on the latest rev software.