2019 TRX Tournament Load Speeds Props

Mine cane with a 25” Fury, runs great no water live wells , just me and my gear , I did some research seems going to a 23”Fury will help on top end but for getting on pad with livewells full and partner might be Challenging without a 4 blade , thoughts and what everyone else running? I do have a Mercury 4 stroke 250

2. Member
    4 blade is the way to go for your all around tournament load you will lose a little on top but it will be worth it

I kinda figured the Bravo 1 FS 25” would be best , saw a blog where guy went to one was happy , once livewells full huge load with passenger!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass2dy View Post
    Mine cane with a 25” Fury, runs great no water live wells , just me and my gear , I did some research seems going to a 23”Fury will help on top end but for getting on pad with livewells full and partner might be Challenging without a 4 blade , thoughts and what everyone else running? I do have a Mercury 4 stroke 250
    Your research should have produced the opposite results. A smaller pitch will help on the hole shot, not the top end. You will turn more rpms with the smaller prop, but may exceed your red line.