Kudos to Wiedas Marine

I drove a little ways to buy my new boat from Wieda's Marine a few months ago. So after shaking the boat down for a few months, I made up a list of warranty issues and scheduled an appointment to take it in. I gave them a specific time frame in which I needed to get the boat back. I was scheduled to pick it up late today. Early this morning I got a call from Sean Wieda personally who wanted to clarify issues I was having in loading the boat. He actually took one of the service guys out on the water & was able to verify what I described. In less than one week, they replaced the trailer solenoid, repaired a compartment lid, got the rear seat to fit properly, 20 hr service, replaced a faulty keel guard & some other small things that I listed to be repaired. They also noted that the boat was slow to get up on plane & changed out the prop from a 25P to a 23P. As it turns out, the trailer was not built properly according to blueprints, and Wiedas worked with the trailer manufacturer to replace the entire trailer.

I know why I bought my boat from Wieda's .... they are the best. From the owner, to the sales staff, to the parts dept, & the service staff .... they are a class act & rated number ONE in my eyes. Thank you Sean, Richie, Aaron & all who made it happen. If you are in the market for a great dealer, Wieda'S CANNOT be beat.
    Last edited by km9e; 08-08-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    Richard Viehe
    CRV Communications, Inc, President
    Authorized Bluewater LED Dealer
    Indpls., IN

Career Firefighter/Paramedic, Retired
    Carmel FD, IN

2020 Phoenix 21 PHX
    4 Stroke 250 Pro XS
    Console: Humminbird 12” Solix MSI G3, Garmin 126sv
    Bow: Humminbird 12” MEGA SI, Mega360, Garmin 122sv
    Livescope LVS34
    36V Ghost
    Dual 8' Blade Power Poles

2. Member
    Great to hear they did all that. Not so great there was a laundry list

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingbigbass View Post
    Great to hear they did all that. Not so great there was a laundry list

And yet ANOTHER trailer issue...........

5. Member
    That is fantastic service!

6. Member
    Great folks at Wieda's! Always have worked hard to help me when needed and answer any questions I have.
    2013 Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS