Trailer problem on the CX18-SS

Just took delivery (2 weeks ago) on my new Caymas CX18SS, which is a fantastic boat. I know this is a new boat/trailer configuration. For those out there have you had the problem of the 2 outer bunks breaking at the back end? It appears the boat id too short for the bunks or the last support is too high. I have only launched the boat 6 times in the two weeks and these bunks are already broken. Due to this, it's not possible to load the boat on the trailer. It goes on crooked.

Just trying to see if anyone else has seen this and what the solution is.

2. Member
    Haven't heard this problem or issue yet. Sounds like your dealer, plant, or benchmark Trailers should be contacted for a fix, or even to be made aware

Wondering how being to high or even to short could cause a break issue loading boat in water.
    You have have any pictures for us to see?

3. Member
    Go directly to your dealer, that’s what they are there off after sale service, dealers can get most all things taken care of especially a two week old boat trailer!!
    Not many of those out yet so you may not hear much from customers this early, your dealer should get it fixed for you!!