The new and the old

Where will you see an older trailer that still looks this good? Had to snap a pic of the old gal next to me at the ramp yesterday.

Last edited by dean c; 08-07-2020 at 08:49 AM.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Great picture. I’ve said many times that I dearly wish I had a 2-boat garage. Would love to have one of those late 80s/early 90s 18-foot Rangers to take out once in a while. Just like a classic car. And your trailer, of course, is gorgeous.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    Great picture. I’ve said many times that I dearly wish I had a 2-boat garage. Would love to have one of those late 80s/early 90s 18-foot Rangers to take out once in a while. Just like a classic car. And your trailer, of course, is gorgeous.
    Why only 2 boat?? If I'm wishin....I want 6 Trailer looks great Dean
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

4. Member
    My trailer looks just like the one in the back haha if I could post pics I would
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

5. Member
    Great pic. Thanks for posting, Dean. My trailer is over 20 years old and the only “age” it shows are from a little sun fading and a little battle scar on the fender from an encounter with the garage. It’s amazing the quality of trailer Ranger produces. I’m guessing the one next to yours is from the ‘80’s and it still looks incredible. Yours, of course, is beautiful.

6. Member
    Quality investment and handsome trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Condor482 View Post
    Great pic. Thanks for posting, Dean. My trailer is over 20 years old and the only “age” it shows are from a little sun fading and a little battle scar on the fender from an encounter with the garage. It’s amazing the quality of trailer Ranger produces. I’m guessing the one next to yours is from the ‘80’s and it still looks incredible. Yours, of course, is beautiful.
    Yes sir..looked like a late 80’s vintage...back when I dreamed about Ranger boats. That trailer was in amazing condition for its age. Gel on the fenders still shining...very few scuffs on the frame...decals still look good. Either very well taken care of or a real garage queen.

8. Member
    Love it, good caption, New and Old