Bass boat technology mounts FXR

Anyone running their dual bow and dash mounts. ? I'm getting an fxr21 this week and curious. I've had precision sonar on last boat which was excellent for the dual bow and single giant Dash. Solid mounts, but I don't like the look of their dual dash bescause it's perfectly flat and they don't show a dual bow option for FXR. Let me know thoughts on bass boat tech mounts

2. Member
    I went with bbt again for my console because precision told me I would need to buy the 80 dollar extension.. So my knuckles don’t hit the graph while driving.. ugg

3. Member
    I've tried a few different dual bow mounts on my fxr, but all roads led back to bbt. Just make sure you get the one with the wedge. It gives more room for the trolling motor pedal. Another thing is if you know you are getting the bbt mount, don't let the dealer drill the fiberglass to rig the trolling motor, and electronics wires. When you get the BBT mount, take the fxr plate, lay it over the new BBT plate and cut out the electronics hole that is in the original plate, then use the original mounting cap. All your equipment can then run through there into the bow, and then electronics will run back out the center hole to the units.
    20200428_142920.jpg20200324_144418.jpg20200324_144354.jpg
    Last edited by densik; 08-07-2020 at 10:15 PM.

4. Member
    I run a lowrance ghost so the cable management is not needed like ultrex. Thanks man, yes it appears they all come with the extender wedge now. See how it turns out

5. Member
    Run them on both the bow and the console of my FXR. No complaints. I'm very picky when it comes to quality, and these mounts are high grade. Keep units very sturdy.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    We do offer a dual bow mount for the FXR.

Shoot me a call
    270-703-6133
    jordanh@precisionsonar.com

7. Member
    Sorry didn't see the option on your website .