Pantera Classic price

I thought these boats were supposed to be reasonable in price. All of them are 44-50k+ ... damn I’ll never get into a bass cat.

The Pantera Classic will open doors to the segment of anglers demanding total performance in a value-conscious package.

2. Member
    Stay on the lookout for a "local, one owner" and be ready to pounce (pun intended) 'cause they don't last long. Quality used boats are fetching crazy (to me anyway) prices. It is a sellers market.

3. Member
    For some reason PII is 49K and a Pantera is 50K + never understood that one myself. I have always had bass cat, but they are getting way overpriced!

4. Member
    I'm not sure what's reasonable for a 19 1/2 foot Bass Boat but I built out a Nitro Z19 with comparable options as my Pantera Classic and it was $52,000 and those boats are known to be less expensive than most. The Classic is not cheap but compared to the bigger boats it's a lot less expensive so it's all relative.
    I could have gone with the Pantera II SP which comes in a great price for that boat but the Classic fit my needs better.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerdog View Post
    I thought these boats were supposed to be reasonable in price. All of them are 44-50k+ ... damn I’ll never get into a bass cat.

The Pantera Classic will open doors to the segment of anglers demanding total performance in a value-conscious package.
    Reasonable isn't what it used to be.
    Wash your hands and say your prayers, cause Jesus and germs are everywhere.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Danbleume View Post
    Reasonable isn't what it used to be.
    No it’s not... I had “visions of sugar plums dancing in my head”. I just saw saw early reviews that talked about 40-44k. None of those out there. Hard to get a Sabre for that price now.

7. Member

So what price would be "reasonable"?

8. Member

i was quoted 39 with a 150 and 41 with a 200 merc 4s

most of the big price tag comes from the goodies we put on them
    my boat was 58 after all the goodies, batteries And taxes. I have since added a solix and lithium batteries

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danieltx11 View Post
    i was quoted 39 with a 150 and 41 with a 200 merc 4s

most of the big price tag comes from the goodies we put on them
    my boat was 58 after all the goodies, batteries And taxes. I have since added a solix and lithium batteries
    I haven’t priced them out, only called around to price what was in stock.

10. Member
    I haven’t priced them out, only called around to price what was in stock.
    The ones they have in stock they might be more flexible then on price if its the end of the year
    2020 pantera classic
    200 mercury 4s